Epson is undoubtedly one of the biggest names in the world of printing solutions. Epson has delivered a wide variety of printers to various target users over many years. The company has made its mark by delivering high-end printing solutions at a very budget friendly structure. Epson’s printers are still the top choice in many sectors around the world. There’s much more than just the excellent print quality and warranty on the products aftersales. Epson Printers has different types of models with great specifications for Epson users.
Epson Printers provides you with Inkjet printers, laser printers, dot-matrix printers and so on. The most commonly used printers that the printing company is known for is its Inkjet printers and laser printers. We cannot say that one of the other categories of printers is the best. Every Epson printers are aimed at delivering a certain set of functions. With different types of printers come various pros and cons.
We have taken a look at the basic performance of Epson printers and weighed their pros and cons. If you are having a tough time determining the right solution for you, then the following will give you a clear idea of what you are going for.
Epson is mostly known for its inkjet printers. There are plenty of inkjet printers that are suited for various propose. Depending on the specific requirements, Epson users have always found their personal printing solution owing to the variety of choices available. But inkjet printers aren’t totally perfect too. Here is what you need to know before you invest in inkjet printers.
- Highest text quality available for ink heavy printing.
- Best for printing photographs and images.
- Fast speed of printing.
- Does a better job of color-blending than a laser printer.
- Toner cartridges are more expensive than ink cartridges so inkjet printers are cheaper.
- Inkjet cartridges can be reused as they are refillable.
- Easier to maintain than laser printers as they take up less space.
- You can print on all types of papers with this printer from a glossy paper to fabrics.
- Not a great option if you want to print a big quantity.
- Slow in action as compared to a laser printer.
- Inkjet printers are not water resistant so your images may blur later or can get damaged.
- A lot of ink gets wasted during automatic cartridge cleaning.
Epson laser printers produce high-quality text and images with the help of an electrostatic process.
This creates a fine quality of printing. Laser printers are best suited for those who require printers for
their workplace or for performing quantitative printing available.
- Faster speed than inkjet printers.
- Highest printing quality.
- Faster than an inkjet printer but they take time to warm up
- Toner leaks can be troublesome
- Usually, they are big in size and also heavy
- Requires expense in the long run even if the toner is low costing initially
- Cannot handle all kinds of paper
- Susceptible to heat sensitive papers
- Not a great choice for printing photos
Top Epson Printers you should take a look
Keeping in mind the above pros and cons, you can take a look at the top three Epson printers. They have been fairing well in the market for quite some time. Looking at the features, we can say that they are
Epson L385 Tank Printer
- Super-savers- Saves a lot of resource because of the long-lasting ink bottles.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity- Print away easily from your other devices.
- Connect Enabled- Lets you connect from anywhere in this world because of the enabled connections.
- Ratings- 5 stars.
Epson Ultra Chrome
- Remarkable Photo Print- Ultra Chrome operates on to deliver the finest resolution at the price.
- Multiple-sized printing- You can print on any size of paper from passport size to A3 sheet.
- Can perform all the normal functioning of an ordinary printer.
- Sophisticated printer with matching prices for print cartridges.
- Ratings- 5 stars.
Epson Picture Mate
- The printers in this series are for smaller format images.
- Great choice of printer for basic needs.
- Low cost of print cartridges.
- Great choice for a small budget user.
- 5-star rating.
Which one should you buy?
All the printers of Epson are flawless. Choosing the right printer for you should be totally based on the reason why you need a printer in the first place. As we can see above that none of the printers above are a total package. In such scenario, you can resort to the three basic steps to find the right printer for you.
If you want a budget-friendly printer then inkjet is the right choice for you Laser printers are more expensive than inkjet printers. If you are willing to spend some extra dollars, then laser printers are the ones to go for. If you want to keep a tight budget then Inkjet printers are a win-win choice. Their pricing strategy is aimed at the affordable and the high-end products too. It doesn’t matter why you need it, you can find a printer that fits your budget from Epson.
Starting from jet speed laser prints to multifunctional printers, with a high capacity. You can always visit their website and make a choice based on your requirements and affordability.
Another thing you may want to keep in mind is that, whether your printer is for home use or office use. The utility of the printer largely decides what kind of a printer you would need. Inkjet printers are widely used in offices hence you may want to take a look at that.