Epson is a well-known name in the world of printing. The company gained its popularity mainly because of its exceptional printing performance, that is till date, a tough benchmark for most companies to conquer. Epson ’s printers are very popular and widely used for more than just their high-end performance. All the Epson’s printers go through multiple testing phases to perform such a flawless task. That is not all, Epson provides warranty on all its printers. As a result, the company has had a loyal line of users for decades. In fact, the service itself is the main reason why Epson users love the brand. Epson printer error is the most common for Epson users.
However flawless the performance and product quality may be, no technology comes without some unexpected glitches. One technological setback can affect the entire system. Epson printers are no exception to these inconveniences. As a third-party solution provider, we have come across many printing slags. Here are some of the common Epson printer errors that we have encountered and resolved.
Common Epson Printer Error:
- Paper getting jammed in the paper feeder
- Errors in carriage
- Ink Cartridge Errors
- All lights blinking error
- Ink-related problems
- Connectivity errors
- Print quality errors
The list could go on and on if we had to list them down here. The above-mentioned are only some of the various Epson Printer Error that has cropped up again and again. Here is how you can resolve the most commonly occurring errors of Epson.
Fixing paper Jamming Issues
Paper jamming is a common Epson Printer Error which is usually faced by Epson users. If you are facing paper jamming issues then try out the following steps.
- If printing on a sheet of paper
- Turn off your Epson printer. Reset the adjust lever to ‘paper up’ position.
- Remove the paper.
- Change the adjustment of the adjust lever to the ‘paper’ position.
- If printing on a roll-paper
- Turn off your Epson printer. Read just the adjust lever to the ‘Paper up’ position.
- Take scissors and cut off the paper roll till where the print is done.
- With the help of paper knobs, get rid of the paper. Change the adjustment of the adjust lever to the ‘paper’ position.
- Reload the paper roll back into the paper feeder.
The Carriage jamming issue can arise out of various reasons under Epson Printer Error. Here the printhead carriage gets obstructed by jammed paper or some other external material. The printhead Carriage hence cannot return to its original location. Try out the following steps to fix this matter.
Solutions to fix Carriage Error
- Turn off your printer.
- Open the printer cover to remove any blockage in the paper path. Remove any foreign materials blocking the flow with your hand.
Ink Cartridge Error
Ink cartridge issues come up mostly because of Incorrect installation of Ink Cartridges. We cannot pinpoint the exact glitch causing the errors without taking a look at the device. Whatever may be the main cause, the instructions below should resolve your issue as it has for the majority of our clients.
- Check the position of the printer’s ink head.
- If it is on the ‘Home’ position, then relocate the print head to the ink button.
- After the print head has moved to the ink cartridge then remove and put back the ink cartridge again.
- If your print head was in the ink cartridge replacement point then remove and reinstall the ink cartridge.
- Continue with the normal process of ink cartridge installation.
All Lights Blinking Error
Are you facing issues with your printers lights? Most of the light errors can be fixed immediately by normal troubleshoots. But users face the main problem when all the lights of their Epson printer are flashing together. It is hard to perform any troubleshoot when your printer not responding to anything at all.
All lights blinking simply means that your Epson printer has set itself to Service Request mode. Follow the instructions below to resolve this-
- Turn off your Epson printer.
- Disconnect all the USB and parallel data cables.
- Press the ‘Paper’ and ‘ink’ buttons combination together.
- Connect to the power again and turn on the printer.
- Release the buttons when you see the paper lights blinking.
- Press the ink button for a few seconds
- Your issue should be fixed by now. If problems persist, contact the dealer.
Command issues can happen for plenty of reasons. Usually, the printer has received the command erroneously or wrong input was sent to the printer. You can try these steps to resolve the issue right away.
- Pause the printing activity.
- Press the ‘Pause’ button for three seconds and restart.
But the issue is cropping up due to a wrongly installed printer driver then try the steps below-
- Pause the printing activity.
- Press the ‘Pause’ button for three seconds.
- Ensure that the installed printer driver is the right choice for the system and restart.
Epson Printer Customer Support
The above steps are sufficient to fix your matter immediately. If not, our Epson tech experts are always here to figure out a solution that works with your system.
Get in touch with our Epson Printer Customer Support if you are unable to resolve your issues with troubleshooting. We are a complete solely-operating tech support for various printer-related issues. Our Epson Printer tech support team render our services through a pool of highly skilled and trained tech experts. All our solutions are provided remotely and safely. If you are facing any errors with Epson Printers then you can call us to get in touch with our Epson Printers Customer Support team and resolve your issues instantly.