Epson is a leading maker of innovative and affordable printers globally. Making a mark on the map of global printing solutions they have managed to gain a good 50 years excellence in printing and imaging. The product range includes innovative printers, laser printers, inkjets, green technology printers, multifunction, high capacity, and also some big industrial printers for mini factories that have a lot of printing requirements.
Having such a long legacy in the industry and gaining a good amount of loyal customers with optimum customer satisfaction, it is natural that there would be many users asking frequent questions about their products. We often receive a lot of common questions from Epson users regarding a lot of matters.
Hence, we have put together a list of frequently asked questions on Epson’s Printers to help the users get all their common questions answered in one centralized place:
Epson Printers FAQs:
- What is Epson Connect?
Epson Connect is a service that connects users to printers via the internet and local network. Their services include E-mail Print, Epson iPrint, Scan to Cloud and Remote Printing.
- What Network is required for Epson Connect?
- Recommended internet Connection – (IPv4)
- Minimum download speed- 512 Kbps or faster
- Recommended download speed – 1 Mbps or faster
- Epson Connect uses port 5222
It should be enabled at the workstation.
- Is the Epson Connect Service Free?
Yes! It is completely free.
- How can I cancel a printing Job?
You can cancel the printing job from the Printer’s control panel.
- Can you only print e-mail attachments and not mail body?
Yes, you can sign up for Epson Connect and just unclick those options. You can now print just the attachment.
- Can I set a paper type?
Yes. But do note that document files can only be printed on white paper and image files on photo paper.
- Can anyone send e-mails to my printer?
Yes, they can. The default settings will allow others to do so. If you want to narrow down this issue, enable the list called ‘Approved Sender’s list’. You can change the settings anytime you want. You can include and exclude email from the List anytime you wish to.
- How to check whether your printer is connected to the Epson Connect Email Print Service?
Sign in to your Epson Connect account and check printer status and you should find a tab that asks you to check if you want to connect or not.
- How do I remove the printer driver from Windows?
The first step to perform is disconnecting the printer from the computer. Then you can follow the following steps below:
- Click ‘Start’ and go to ‘Programs’.
- Select ‘All programs’.
- Go to ‘Epson Printers’ and select ‘Epson Printer Software Uninstall’.
- Select the printer name from the next window and click on ‘Ok’.
- Follow the instruction that appears on-screen.
- Restart your computer.
- Connect your printer now. Turn on the power.
- Select ‘Cancel’ for ‘Add New Hardware Wizard’.
- Select the Epson installer file and reinstall the software.
- What to do when the printer is printing colored pages in black and white?
It could be that your printer is set on the black only mode by default. Follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
- Click on the ‘Start/Settings/Printers’.
- Locate the ‘EPSON STYLUS C62’ icon and right click.
- Click on ‘Properties’.
- Click on ‘Main’ tab.
- Select ‘Color’ option under the link section.
- Select ‘Apply’ and click on ‘Ok’.
I hope the above frequently asked questions have helped you find some solutions to your Epson printing queries. It has a wide range of products making it very desirable corporate and household choice. This also means, you may need technical help time to time and that is why our company has pioneered in Epson Printer Customer Number. Call our round the clock number anytime to get connected with an experienced techie to help you solve all your printing requirements.